Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01444 243763 | 07805 797884
clients with potential rising damp issues. Our team is available to quash your fears concerning damp, woodworm or dry rot from affecting your dream house by
conducting a thorough examination for new homeowners. If you require a damp proofing or woodworm treatment, we can take care of it on your behalf.
1. Putney clients can learn if there are any issues with rising damp or if damp proofing treatments are required to be carried out from a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) HomeBuyer Report. This property survey is designed to give potential homeowners a valuation and outlines any building defects. However, a damp proofing specialist, such as ourselves, can advise you on any specific dry rot, wet rot or woodworm treatments to prevent penetrative or rising damp from affecting the structural integrity.
2. We can arrange for a member of our highly-experienced team to carry out a survey to look for signs of rising damp, woodworm and dry rot. We will advise clients on the extent of any damage to the Putney property and provide a quote for a damp proofing or woodworm treatment.
3. New homeowners should seek assistance from a damp proofing company with the appropriate Property Care Association (PCA) credentials to complete a reliable, comprehensive survey. This will safeguard them against their property purchase. At Pro Treatments Ltd, our staff is fully qualified with a Certificated Surveyor in Remedial Treatments (CSRT) accreditation, allowing us to treat timber foundations against woodworm, rising damp and dry rot damage. Our assessments and damp proofing treatments observe UK health and safety regulations for our clients’ peace of mind.
4. When you get in touch with us, we’ll ask you to send us a copy of the RICS HomeBuyer Report so that we can focus on any problematic areas. Nevertheless, a site survey will be thoroughly conducted to determine if damp proofing and woodworm treatments are needed anywhere in your Putney property.
5. We will provide clients with a complete report of our findings, outlining any structural components afflicted by rising damp, woodworm, wet or dry rot. Our report will also include a breakdown of the treatments we strongly recommend, together with rates at highly-competitive prices.
6. Agencies or vendors may choose to rectify the issues of rising damp directly or we can resolve them for you. Our damp proofing experts will arrange to install solutions, such as tanking basements to prevent further rising damp, in addition to removing decayed materials and applying surfaces with effective pesticides and woodworm treatments.
Get a Quote